Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We had such a busy day: Moo's 1 year pictures, hair cuts, and the Staten Family party. The picture of my boys sleeping was before we got to the party and boy did they not wake up well. We entered the party with both of them crying and screaming to be held by mom (wouldn't even go to Spencer or Grandpa) but after awhile they ended up having a lot of fun Mr. P swung the bat one handed at the pinata (we'll have to work on that) and then raced walnut shells down a racetrack. The picture of Moo in the middle is the view I see most of him. He'll climb up my legs and then arch his head and back and whine to be picked up. Maybe I'll do a scrapbook page about it, we'll see. In the end we had a fun time and kicked off the holiday season with a bang. (oh, thanks to Jessica Sprague for this template ... didn't know scrapbooking could be so easy)

2 comments:

Maranda said...

Hey Korie!

Thanks for the invite. It will be nice to keep in touch. Your blog posts are so cute! I'm guessing you have the expertise of digital scrapbooking from your making memories days? Well your kids are darling.

Maranda said...

BTW I think I accidentally deleted your account in my permissions on my blog. Let me know if you can't get in. For some reason when I checked it today it said you had two e-mail's able to log in. So I deleted one of them. Let me know if You can't get in and I'll send you another invite if necessary:)

ps I just took my memory card in to an Inkley's this morning. I wish I would have known sooner Spencer was so savy with technology. It would have been a great excuse for us to get together too. We still can...let's plan something. (you may have already known all that if you subscribed to my comments after you left a comment so if you did sorry for the double message:))