I could never have imagined Moo would object so strongly to having his hair cut. I was so embarrassed by the spectacle my children were causing that I couldn't stop laughing. It probably didn't help that Moo watched MR. P throw the same sort of fit while he was getting his hair cut. Every time the scissors touched his hair it was as if he was getting a limb cut from his body. It took Spencer holding his shoulders and me holding his head to hold him still enough for her to finish. I should have listened to Spencer's mom more when she told me that she had to cut Spencer's hair in his sleep.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
3 months ago
3 comments:
Thanks for inviting me to view your blog! You have done such a good job on it. It looks awesome.
I think all little boys hate having their hair cut. My brother wouldn't let my mom come near him with the scissors. There was a barber that she finally got him to go to and he still goes there!
I can totally sympathize, Ashton did the same thing you should seriously consider going to cookie cutters it helped make it fun for Ashton
It is only fair that every first haircut be just like that. It was horrible, but I can totally symapthize. Poor Mason.
Post a Comment