Monday, December 29, 2008

I had a blast planning and shopping for Moo's birthday. We decided to do it the Sunday before because the 27th was on Thanksgiving this year. The guest list included just family, which made for a nice intimate evening. We served ravioli's, spaghetti, and tetrazini because mason loves pasta, but he was being really grumpy for some reason and wouldn't have anything to do with it ... go figure. Well, so as I mentioned before he was in a really bad mood all through dinner and presents, but when the cake came out his spirits turned around and he ate at least 1/2 of the cake with some help from Mr. P and then preceded to crumple the rest up with his hands. He was a mess and had to be immediately put in the tub. He received clothing, toys: ball popper, car station, hand bus and some books. Everything was a big hit. His actual birthday was really low key, but I guess that is what happens when your birthday falls on a holiday.

1 comment:

The Pitcher Family said...

I have to say that the colors turned out AWESOME! And your blog is too cute. I think I am going to make you do mine.