Sunday, December 28, 2008


I'm playing a little catch-up ... This was the funnest day we had all summer, well fall if you want to be technical. Josh gave us two tickets to Lagoon and we were able to use them in October right before they closed the park for the winter. It turned out to be the perfect day and I don't think Spencer nor I expected to have as much fun as we did. When we first got there we ventured over to the Neptune roller coaster and Ethan immediately started chanting "Ethan not, Ethan not" so we were a little worried about how the rest of the day would shape up, but to our surprise Ethan went on the helicopters without a fight and after that he was hooked!! He wasn't scared of any of the rides, even the bigger ones. There was this ride called the dragon drop, and I have to admit I got a little freaked out :) when Ethan saw me gripping the bar a little harder than I should have he reached over and said "Don't cry mommy, it not gary (scary)" The look of pure joy on his face will be something we remember forever.

No comments: