Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sometimes I feel like if I take the time to clean, my house will suffer more because I won't be paying enough attention to my two de-helpers. Mason's favorite thing right now is to take the toilet paper and slowly shred it into little tiny pieces. Ethan has always been very intrigued with "Mommy diapers" and of course with the rockets that you can shoot. I just wonder how he'll feel about this in the future, knowing that one of his favorite toys were my feminine products. Mason also believes that it is his right to help unload the dishwasher while I load it. Sigh, it helps to snap pictures when I walk into a bathroom wallpapered in pads.

1 comment:

The Pitcher Family said...

I knew it was Ethan teaching Maggie to be naughty. Ha ha. Maybe it is the other way around. That is really what I teach at preschool.