so, I've been going crazy with design ideas for my home. I think I've figured out what I'm going to do with my crazy small bathroom. I'm going to utilize some useless space above my tub with this shelving idea in the white picture and then the other two bathroom pictures show what I want to do in regards to adding beadboard.Also the first picture is what I want to do for my boys room, but instead of the fish theme I'm going to do a trains, planes and automobile theme and maybe have the white silhouette on the walls be clouds or planes havent decided. What do you think? also, do you like the recess lighting over the tub in the white bathroom pic?


1 comment:
I love your ideas! But where are your pics of all of your projects. Your new paint looks great!!!!! Come on over and finish my siding when you're done. HA HA
Post a Comment