Saturday, June 20, 2009

Neglected, I know!!

I've really been neglecting my blog lately, it's just that I've had a TON of photo's I've been editing!! but this last week Ethan was on a roll, I thought that he might be past his "cute conversations" phase, but he was full of it last week, maybe it's just that with us being inside more we had more time to talk

M: ooooohhhh, my back hurts (me just complaining to no one as i opened the fridge)
E: "Have to go poop?"
M: "No, I think I pulled a muscle, it just hurts"
E: "Oooohh (said like he's figured it all out) yur back got stung by a bee" (with a nod of his head)

he just got stung on his hand again, obviously my kids don't have the skills I do :) NEVER BEEN STUNG!!

Then the next day we were out watching the hail storm and all the sudden Ethan yells
"TOO MUCH ICE CUBES"

there was a lot more, but I'm not remembering it all right now ... just too cute!!

No comments: