Sunday, July 19, 2009

Moving?

http://utahrealestate.com/899761
http://utahrealestate.com/876966

So house projects may be on hold until we decide if we're moving or not :-( and :)
we walked through both of these on Friday and I fell in love with #1 and Spencer really liked #2
It's such a hard decision ... we love our neighborhood sooooooooooooo much and it's so hard taking a chance on a new one when I feel we've found the perfect one here, however, we've outgrown our house by 1 child already and I can't imagine where we'd put a third if and when we decide we're ready for that 3rd.
HARD DECISIONS TO COME

3 comments:

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

Good luck. You know... There are a few houses in our neighborhood that are for sale :)

Get Hooked said...

Wow! Good Luck! It is always exciting and scary when it comes to moving. After 2 kids and accumulating more junk since Vegas, I think I'm never moving. I may die in this house! (Not because I love it, but because I hate packing!) Unless they call me to be and RS teacher. You know that is why we left Vegas?!?!!

Liz Wheeler said...

And you're not buying one of these houses today??!!! They look awesome and are such a great deal and you can do so much with them!!! Put some offers down!!! Look at the property they sit on - trees, privacy - huge!! Oh I'm so jealous! (and if you're not pregnant, this would be a good time to move)