It's been one of those days, you know, the days where you make up new punishments and escape to that little part in your brain if you can make it there before it gets too mushy. Well, that is how the switches on my ears were invented. Ethan had been whining all day long and I had had it, so when spencer got home I told Ethan that my ears were being turned off. I made an elaborate show of me turning off the switches in my ears, which caused Ethan to bawl and bawl because my ears couldn't hear him anymore. (thank heavens they couldn't) And now I have a way to show him that his whining can't effect me. So tonight (a couple hours since the ear switches were invented) this was the conversation:) lol
Ethan: "Mommy can I have a grink"
M: (loudly) "Ethan, Mommy's ears are turned off, you'll have to ask your Daddy"
Ethan: "Daddy ... Can you turn Mommy's ears back on so she can get me a grink?"
Banana Split Pudding Cups
3 months ago
5 comments:
I love Ethan! He cracks me up! I really am going to try turning my ears off.
That is hilarious, I love it. I don't think that would work with Ashton yet. I wish it would.
Great idea! I'm having one of those days. I may try it, until they learn to turn their ears off too. That would be my luck! Cute story!
What happens when your ears get broken and NEVER turn back on?!? That is what I would do. lol Your blog is so cute. :)
CUTE!!!
Post a Comment