Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ok, well I have totally been sick, honestly thought I would die Sunday night. Until yesterday I thought I just had the flu because my body ached and I had thrown up 6 times, but I went to the dr and I just have a really bad case of Strep throat. Let me tell you ... I have never been sicker in my entire life!!! strep sucks and has played havoc on my new years resolutions, except for my diet thing. I set a two week goal to lose 5 lbs and I'm into it a 1/2 week and I've already lost 5 lbs so I'm doing pretty well :)
I'm working on a digital book, the kind that shutterfly prints out of Ethan and Mason's first year. I'm still going to do their scrapbook scrapbook, but I thought at least I would have a hard bound book of their first years completed. so I'll start posting those pages.

1 comment:

The Pitcher Family said...

Are you feeling better yet? I'm starting to get lonely over here.