Above: Photoshop diet - arm on the left (tech. right arm)Below: Original picture
Lori is honestly going to kill me ... and I'll probably have to remove this post, but I wanted to showcase my new talent. At Christmas Lori asked me to try and lessen her arm mass :) and I tried to use the clone tool in photoshop and was really disappointed when it didn't turn out like I'd hoped, but now I have figured it out!!!** a note to Lori ** You already posted the original picture on your blog, so I thought it was safe... lol!!
I think I have a whole bunch of photo's of myself that could benefit from the photoshop diet ... we'll see just how far this thing can go!!!
1 comment:
Yeah Korie! Way to go! Now I better go and replace the better photo on my blog, but no one will look at it, so you are in trouble. They already saw my real arm mass.
Post a Comment