ok, this is quite the embarrassing picture, but I am on day three of not washing my hair (trying to set in the new dye ... all aveda's dyes just wash out of my hair) but it is soooooooo gross that it is literally not being held up with anything ... no barrettes or elastics ... nothing!! Can I make it until tomorrow?? I don't know. I read that if you don't wash it for a couple days after the dye job that the dye will stay in better. We'll see :)
2 comments:
I think the direct translation of a couple is... two. You really are such an over-achiever.
Just desperate!! I thought I was going cheap by telling them that I only wanted one dye ... thinking that I would only be spending like 60.00 for the dye and cut and then I get up to the register and they are like ... that will be 110.00 !!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! I'm on a budget this year and this was not accounted for (of course I'm justifying it)
Post a Comment