HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I think you are awesome and I hope you have an amazing day!
You are already on your way to that body! I could totally see the difference yesterday. Ya, I wasn't talking about the face. You are way more of a babe than she is!
You should consider answering your phone. Just a thought...
5 comments:
Oh, your hair is way cuter than hers, I don't know WHAT you are talking about. I love it!!!!! So does Scott.
me too! I think you look HOT! Was it just the hair you wanted or the whole package? I can totally make you that dress and keep it in your budget. ;)
Brenda ... you are so FUNNY ... can you give me her body too (not the face, just the body) lol!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
I think you are awesome and I hope you have an amazing day!
You are already on your way to that body! I could totally see the difference yesterday. Ya, I wasn't talking about the face. You are way more of a babe than she is!
You should consider answering your phone. Just a thought...
I like it Kor.
BTW happy birthday yesterday:)
Post a Comment