the Primary's fathers day questionairre:
Zach:
My Dad is 10 years old. His favorite food is Tacos. My Dad is so strong that he could lift a "Big Pizza." When my Dad wants to relax he likes to watch T.V. My Dad is the BEST at making waffles. I love my Dad because I like to hug him.
Mason:
My Dad is 40 years old. His favorite food is Steak. My Dad is so strong that he could lift all 3 kids. When my Dad wants to relax he likes to (He kind of likes reading). My Dad is the BEST at being a scientist of computers. I love my Dad because he loves me.
Ethan:
My Dad is 38 years old. His favorite food is brosle sprouts. My Dad is so strong that he could lift 78 lbs. When my Dad wants to relax he likes to sleep. My Dad is the BEST at making computers. I love my Dad because he is rilly nice and good at computers. (spelled how Ethan wrote it)
Zach was so funny, immediately after filling his gift out, he had to find Spencer to give it to him, but Spencer was in the bishops office renewing his temple recommend. So after someone caught him wandering the halls and brought him to me I walked him down to the bishops office and we waited for Spencer. Our kids are awesome!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment