Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ethan turns 9


Ethan,
I cannot believe  you turned 9 this year.  It seems like just yesterday we were struggling as new parents trying to figure everything out.  You have turned into such an amazing boy!!  You are so kind and caring towards everyone.  If I had to describe you with one word it would be "intuitive".  You just seem to know what other people need and what they are feeling.  This last winter you told me that at school they had the kindergartners (Mason) play on the big toy because theirs had iced over and that you were so worried that Mason would be run over by all the
big kids you didn't leave his side.  That is the kind of special kid you are.  You still love getting snuggled and tickled and love giving and getting hugs.  You are really into pretend play right now: Star Wars and Light Sabers, mostly because you've been playing the Lego starwars game on the wii.  You, Mason and Zach are actually pretty great at play fighting with your light sabers. :)  You are extremely excited for your new baby brother and have been having a fun time feeling him move.  I wish I could freeze you at this age forever!!  You are amazing and I can't wait to see the person you become.
Love, Mom

No comments: