Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Deep Thoughts" with Mason

I've had a couple conversations with Mason that make pause:)  This is how they usually go ...

Mason: If Jesus' father is Heavenly Father than who is Heavenly Father's father?
Me: That's a good question ... We don't really know.

or

Mason: Mommy if it's night time here that means that it is morning in Australia.
Me: Probably.
Mason: and if it is winter here that means its summer in Australia.
Me: I think you're right, we'll have to ask daddy.

or just recently

Me: I love you a whole Galaxy
Mason: Mommy, what is more than a Galaxy
Me: Another Galaxy
Mason: (After a thoughtful look) so if we go through our Galaxy we get to another one and then another one and if we get to the edge of space there is just more space.
Me: Sure :)  I've never thought about it !!  lol!!


I like to call my mom after these conversations to tell her there is another segment of "Deep Thoughts" By Mason Bellamy.
Love that kid!
(He usually starts these conversations with a Wewl aka well)



No comments: