Friday, April 25, 2014

back to the regular programing and the latest "Deep thoughts by Mason"

So we were driving home this past week and mine and Mason's conversation went something like this:
Mason: "Mommy how big is the earth?"
Me: "Pretty big"  (you know those pat answers you give to your kids when they ask you questions like this)
Mason: "So ... people are to the earth what ants are to our house"
Me: "I would bet that people are a little smaller than ants when compared to the earth"
 -- the conversation pauses as he processes this new information--
Mason: "So people compared to the earth would be more like parasites to our house"
Me:  probably something like that -- (I'm not sure, I can honestly say I've never asked myself this question)  lol!!

and he's 6 .... I'm just wondering what I should study up on for when he turns 7 next year. 

No comments: