Monday, December 5, 2011

Disneyland day 1

What a day -- we decided to take this trip because Spencer had a conference and was staying at the Disneyland hotel.  Spencer flew out early this morning and me and my two older boys followed him this afternoon.  After our extremely rough flight where I behaved surprisingly well, even when Mason asked me if our plane was falling down, thank you little xanax pill:)  we headed straight to Disneyland.  We were able to spend a few hours there, but the exhaustion of the day finally caught up to us so we went back to our hotel to decide on dinner.  After exploring the restaurants around our hotel (35.00 a person average price) we decided to walk a 1/2 mile to the denny's we could see from our hotel window (yes the one I told Spencer I was absolutely not walking to, but cheapness won out in the end) After we were walking for awhile Ethan said to us "Are we back in Utah now?"  he really thought we had walked far enough to have walked home ... lol ... after the restaurant Mason informed us that he really really missed our car:) 
long day, but looking forward to tomorrow

3 comments:

jacemace said...

I am glad that you decided to go and leave Zach behind. Hope you have lots of fun.

jacemace said...

oh by the way this is Kara, but I am too lazy to sign Jason out and me in :)

Korie Bellamy Photography said...

I was wondering who I knew that was Jacemace:)