oh please brenda ... the only one I had a slight choice with was the baby ... my boys had been out there with no shoes on, even though I told them their feet would fall off if they were out there too long.
Isn't that the truth to every situation where kids are involved? Tons of preparation on the part of the Mom is undone in a nanosecon by the kids :) At least they will have good memories.
4 comments:
That looks like fun. No snow at our house yet, thank goodness!
Bah, humbug! I just can't be happy about it! You are such a nice mom to get them out there like that. I should be more like you.
oh please brenda ... the only one I had a slight choice with was the baby ... my boys had been out there with no shoes on, even though I told them their feet would fall off if they were out there too long.
Isn't that the truth to every situation where kids are involved? Tons of preparation on the part of the Mom is undone in a nanosecon by the kids :)
At least they will have good memories.
Post a Comment