Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Everyday fun :)

Mason, What are you doing on the counter?? In my medicine cabinet no less. 
Wait a minute, don't move, I'll go get the camera.

Mason sticking a straw (sword) in his belt
You're so cute!!  -- I not so toot!!  I big toot!!
Don't take picture of me ... Mason hides his head 

5 comments:

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

I should proof read what I write!
Here it is without errors, hopefully!

Mason sure is a big toot! All your boys are adorable. I loved hanging out with Zach the other night. He's simply edible!

Bellamy Family said...

sorry I sent him ... I'm such a wuss!! 8 p.m. = bedtime for me

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

The big question is... How did he get up there in the first place? :)

Brenda said...

I would have been mad if you hadn't sent him!