Ethan comes in just bawling today (which happens a lot if all his friends go home) but today he is sobbing more than usual. So I pull him into my arms and ask him why he is so upset and why Dillan decided to go home. He looks up at me with his beautiful swollen eyes and tells me that Dillan said he was going to marry Maggie. He pauses for a second and then wails that he wants to marry Maggie. I try to explain to him that he may not even want to marry Maggie in 20 (50) years:) to that he responds that he DOES want to marry Maggie. so I switch tactics and explain to him that if I were Maggie I would marry him and to that he responds with another sob that he can't marry me because I'm already married.
3 comments:
Classic!
so cute!
Good thing you didn't tell him that Maggie married Dillan last month in his front yard. Sadie was the priest and Annie and Ellie were the witnesses.
Post a Comment