Alright, this is the first day of my 4 month goal to lose the baby weight. I'm not sure the timing is just right (with spencer going back to work today) but when is it ever ... right? I'm hoping to lose 40 lbs in 4 months, so I can buy some cute clothes for Christmas:) I heard it takes 9 months to put it on and 9 months to take it off ... we'll see, I'm still hoping to do it in 4
wish me luck
Banana Split Pudding Cups
3 months ago
2 comments:
Good luck!!! I am really bummed I hurt my big toe yesterday and I can barely walk today so, there will be no running for me for a few days :)
you hurt your toe again?? What is up with that?
Good luck to you too:) may the best man win, but may both of us really win
Post a Comment