So I got all my boys ready this morning (quite the challenge) and took them over to Target for Mason's blessing pictures and our first kids pictures ... well, we had a photographer that did not even try to get my kids to smile and kept telling me that the picture was cute ... rushing me to move on. I will admit that I started to cry by the end of the session because there wasn't a single picture that I liked enough to buy (bought them anyway) so ... afterwards I took my boys up to a photo location I like to shoot at hoping that at noon I'd be able to find some ok light and luckily we did and I got some photos that I'll actually put on my walls. I ask myself why i worry about less than perfect photos when I shoot for other people!! How many times have I been to target or kiddie kandids and not gotten a single picture that I liked. gggggggrrrrrrrr at least it turned out ok in the end!!
9 comments:
I could have told you that BEFORE you went to Target! Girl, you are the best photographer I know. Speaking of which.... I am going to need your services for newborn pics VERY soon.
PS- I love the last picture with all three of your boys :)
OMG those photos are super awesome! why did you even bother going to target???
Love how they turned out. Can't wait to see them on your wall! How did Ethan's school pics turn out?
You are the best photographer! Quit trying to let anyone else take your photos! These turned out so cute.
sooo cute. yours will always be better than targets, and you know that. ;)
thank you all for the nice comments. sometimes it's just hard to take your own ... I find myself yelling at the subjects and the helper (spencer) so that is why I was going to target:) lol
Ohmygoodness! What handsome boys you have. If I could take pictures like you I wouldn't let my kids get pictures by any other photographer. You have a talent... USE IT!!!!
I can't believe you tried having someone else take your pictures - you are WAY better. Please come visit me because I need Whitney's 3-year old pictures taken. lol
Those turned out adorable Korie!! I love every single one of them. We have talked about this.... you have the talent and the skill, now have the confidence to use it and especially use it for yourself!! lol We are the opposite, I only take my own kids's pics and am too worried to take others. Shall we trade? lol Love ya!
Post a Comment