Friday, July 30, 2010

JOB NEWS!!!

Alright, I don't know what changed, but in the last two weeks we've had about 6 interview requests ??  nothing for 2 months and then BAM ... which i'm totally ok with.  Spencer accepted a job with SLC and will be starting the 9th of august:)  I guess our vacation is over, but alas ... all good things must come to an end and maybe now we'll be able to afford a real vacation sometime in the future. 
This has been an amazing and humbling experience, we just wanted to thank all of our friends and family for helping us through this major life change

3 comments:

Kara said...

Yah, we are so excited for you guys!!!

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

Congratulations. When it rains, it pours, right?! What a relief. Thank goodness you guys don't have to move just for a job. And I am sure Spencer will get used to commuting again :)

Bellamy Family said...

COMMUTING:(