Tuesday, August 31, 2010
2nd day a little better?
Alright today went a little better ... varied the routine and had my kids packed in the car at about 8:30, which seemed to be the perfect time to leave. However, I decided to walk and pick Ethan up (made this decision at 11:13 when I had to be there at 11:30) so ... after running, yes running 1/2 the way there I realized I wasn't going to make it on time (where have my time management skills gone?) and had to call a neighbor, who also has a child in morning kindergarten to wait with ethan until I got there. as I was running I was thinking about the 12 minute mile I had to run in jr. high that about killed me :) what was I thinking trying to make it in 15 minutes pushing 2 kids in a stroller?? well, the walk home was even more interesting. I think my kids picked up a stick or a rock from every house we passed, which made the walk home not quite as tiring as the run there, but took 45 minutes to get home!!!! I'll have to devise a new strategy for walking if I want to do this again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hear you on the where did my time management skills go. I blame it on the 3rd child. Everything just takes longer than expected. I'm always late now. I'm NEVER late. I guess never say never. Good Luck with school. I think it's silly that Alyssa went for 2 weeks and then went off track for 3, but it sure was nice to give me a taste of it and then give me a break. But it's back to school for us next week too.
Post a Comment