Tuesday, June 1, 2010

the latest ... if anyone still cares:)

alright, so i was scheduled for an induction tomorrow morning, but I decided it wasn't great timing with my bro-in-law coming home from his mission and my cute son's b-day following that so .... if I actually have any control over this process at all (which is seriously in question seems how I'm 39 wks pregnant) I will be induced next Tuesday morning at 8:00 a.m. (o6-o8-1o ... that should be easy to remember) on my actual due date (who knew people actually went to their due dates, this is new for me)
oh, and at my dr's appt today I was still the same as I have been for 3 wks!!! and the dr. said the baby looked pretty dang comfortable:)

6 comments:

Kara said...

I guess the good news is that you know that there is an end in sight!! I thought you were going to have a baby tomorrow so I went and got everything for his baby gift today. I guess you will have to wait till next week to see it :)

Korie Bellamy Photography said...

lol!! watch me die in childbirth and then I'll never get to see it ... better give it to me now:)

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

Your whole scenario sounds familiar... I started dilating/effacing three weeks prior to my due date and didn't progress any farther than that. Reagan came on her due date too.
Anyway, happy pushing! Can't wait to meet the new little guy.

Nicole said...

I was thinking about you all this morning wondering how your were doing. Glad I checked here. I hope you can make it... babies due tend to come when they want. lol

LeLe said...

Uggg!! You are killing me with all this suspense and put-off. I wanna see baby pictures already and every time I check in here there are none!! LOL!! Wishing you luck on Tuesday!!

Maranda said...

My little Andrew was born on June 8th:) A lovely day to have a baby boy:)