Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm never having this baby! :-(

so ... I actually started crying after this dr's appt when he told me I was exactly the same as last week.  I think Ethan heard spencer say that I might not be able to be to Ethan's birthday, so Ethan told me not to be sad anymore that I could come to his birthday :) 
I scheduled my induction for the 2nd of June ... would have been the 1st, but they didn't have any room for me.  what a bad day, huh!! oh and did I mention that I had morning sickness again this morning and lost my breakfast. I really could go on, but I have to go get ready for a photoshoot that i had hoped I'd be in labor for

3 comments:

The Meldrums said...

Dang. I was just thinking today that I had not heard anything yet. I was hoping I was just out of the loop. Well best of luck on the 2nd. I can't wait to see the little guy!

Kara said...

Oh Korie I know how you were so hoping to have this baby. Don't worry he will come sooner or later :)

Nicole said...

Poor Korie, I was just asking Spencer about you today. I am sorry sweetie hang in there!! I know those last few weeks are so miserable and its hard to have patience. :) Hang in there you are almost there!!