HELP!!
Ok, I am trying to devise a way to keep my house clean and organized ... I heard one suggestion that Lori told me that the Teeples try to do. They set aside 10 minutes a night and pick up clutter throughout the house. I am willing to try that ... any more suggestions?
Banana Split Pudding Cups
3 months ago
5 comments:
Have you checked out flylady.net? It starts you out pretty basic (shining your kitchen sink) but then you build on other habits that really help keep thing getting better and easier as you go.
My Mom used to do a "10 minute pickup" every day with us, growing up. Also, when we were younger she would play the song from Snow White "Whistle While You Work" while we picked up. We thought that was pretty cool. It was a good way to incorporate the kids help in to cleaning.
Get rid of the kids and the husband. It really works! :)
how long to I need to get rid of the kids ... I need a time to be able to give Spencer :)
Post a Comment