Sunday, February 8, 2009

Isn't it amazing how much you can love your kids! They drive me crazy most of the time, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Ethan is saying the funniest things right now. His big thing lately is to let me know that I "hurt his deelings" we were in the car yesterday and I had had enough of his screaming and whining and so I let him know that I'd had enough (not in a nice way) and he said "Ethan have to call grandma and let her know that Mommy hurt my deelings, she laughed at me (he has somehow gotten yelling and laughing mixed up in his mind)" Mason is walking everywhere and is so proud of himself. It's so fun to see how much my two boys love each other. I just found this picture from last fall when we went down to Gardner Village with my mom and dad's family.

No comments: