Well, I can honestly say I thought I would go into labor today and now ... I think I'm in it for the duration. I went to the dr.'s today hoping that all of the pressure and contraction pain I'd been having would have significantly dilated and effaced me, but it was not to be. Then I was hoping that the dr. would strip my membranes and this would give me contractions ... he said he did .. no contractions. Then I was hoping that I wouldn't have another 9 lb baby this pregnancy and was told that this baby looked to be 8lbs already. I'm a little down. It would have been fun to go into labor on my own for this last baby, but it looks like I'll just be induced on Monday.
** I'm trying to look at the big picture and be happy that my baby will have a little more cooking time, but will be here on the 14th **
Banana Split Pudding Cups
3 months ago
2 comments:
You poor, poor girl!
Monday cannot come fast enough!
I will be out of town next week; but I'll call you as soon as I get back.
Happy pushing.
It's only a few more days! Look on the bright side you won't have a new born to take care of for the next few days, and now you can just enjoy these last few days with the other boys.
Post a Comment