The other day I was playing with Zach and Mason while sitting on the couch. Mason was on my lap and I was tickling him and pretending to chomp him, while Zach would run towards me, get tickled and run away. While I was tickling Mason, Zach came over and picked up Mason's foot like it was a hamburger and took a bite and then did a chomping sound. Laughing I told Zach that he was a little naughty and that we couldn't bite our brothers. Taking me completely serious, Mason looks at me and says in a very "I told you so" tone ... "Mommy I told you we should not have buy'd this baby from the doctor" I'm sure one of these days Mason is going to be happy that he has a little brother, but it hasn't quite happened yet. :) The worst part of it all is that Mason is Zach's absolute favorite person and I can not keep him from mauling Mason with love. (yes, love includes bites)
Banana Split Pudding Cups
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment