Tuesday, October 18, 2011

actually forgot all about this blog:)

catch up? 
Spencer and I have been working really hard trying to get our sunroom remodeled before Lori and Scott build their entire house next door ... that's our time frame at least. I've also been extremely busy with my photography business and am looking forward to some down time when I can focus more on the business end, like getting my website up and running. 

Ethan played soccer this fall and really loved it and was starting to get the hang of it towards the end of his season.  I can't believe how much I enjoyed going to his practices and games.  I'll admit I might have gotten a little carried away at some of his games. lol! Ethan is really loving first grade and his teacher Mrs. Olsen.  He is one of the top readers in his class and has shown massive signs of improvement from last summer to now.  His favorite thing to do right now is to climb up Maggie's huge dirt pile that's in front of their new house. 

Mason is at one of my most favorite ages right now.  He is so dang cute and has such a great sense of humor.  He has become quite the artist -- see drawings all over the leather of our van -- Mason also loves playing with Ellie and told me that he already married Ellie and now he can marry me. 

Zach has entered a very difficult stage !!!  he is into everything and will throw stuff in the garbage and into the toilet etc. etc. you get the picture.  He loves to climb anything and everything and has had the injury's to prove it.  He loves loves loves to be read to and will grab a book and follow you around until you read or if you're sitting down he'll stand in front of you, turn around and back up and sit on your lap.  He then makes sure your hand is holding his and he'll stick his finger out to have you point to items on the page and tell him what they are. Zach also talks all the time and a lot of the time I think he's actually pretty close to saying actual words.  I've never had a child talk as much as he does at this age, it's really fun.

No comments: