Tuesday, August 23, 2011

first day of school

Spencer was able to take the morning off so we could all take Ethan to his first day of school.  After school he said that his Teacher Mrs. Olsen was a lot nicer than Mrs. Carr (his kindergarten teacher) and she didn't yell at all!  (not sure what that means)  He was really grumpy after school and I thought maybe he had had a bad day after all, even though he told us he had a good day. But I soon realized that he hadn't eaten ANY of his lunch and was just really over hungry.  So, today (his second day of school) I went and watched him for a minute and made sure that today he was focused on eating and not other things. 


1 comment:

The Pitcher Family said...

I'm so excited that Margaret and Ethan are in the same class.