our kids had had so many chicken nuggets that I was thinking of something they might eat besides nuggets, well, I decided that they all liked corn dogs and that we should find an artic circle and buy some. so ... spencer, after telling me that california didn't have arctic circles used our phones navigation and it said there was an arctic circle about 20 minutes away. Well, we had some time to kill before our flight so we decided to find it. After about 30-40 minutes of driving spencer told me to turn right onto ... he paused .. I hear an "oh no" then he said ... "turn right onto arctic circle drive" it was really too funny for words.
at the airport we were trying to board our flight and my kids were being a little crazy so I told them to come stand right here and behave. Ethan immediately broke down into tears and told me I wasn't being nice to him while Mason came and stood in front of me and said "look mommy, I am being haved" everyone around us thought that was really cute and funny:)
Banana Split Pudding Cups
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment