Tuesday, April 26, 2011

do mannequins have "nethers"? yes they do

We were shopping for easter outfits (me and my 3 kids) and I look over and Ethan is trying to pull the pants off a male mannequin.  when I asked him what he was doing ... he replied "I just want to see if he has nethers"  to this I said ... "it's a mannequin, they don't ... stop trying to undress him" 
Later that night ...
I went back to old navy because I had decided to purchase the shorts I had been looking at for Spencer, but when I got there the only one in his size was on the mannequin so i asked if I could buy the ones off the mannequin.  Old navy was AWESOME and came and undressed the mannequin in front of me, well, I had to go back and tell Ethan that mannequins do in fact have "nethers"!!  made me blush

No comments: