We went for a walk with my new double jogging stroller. Both the boys chose to ride their bikes, Ethan on his big bike and Mason on his trike. Well, on the way home Mason decided he didn't want to ride his bike ... totally fine, that is why I bought a double stroller, but then he decided he didn't want to ride in the stroller either. so, after some chase scenes and intense moments I decided to give him a piggy back up the hill while pushing the bike and the stroller. I'm sure it wasn't pretty, my neighbor guy drove by (of course) and offered to hook a rope around me and pull me, but I assured him that I had it:)
I will recommend this stroller to anyone in the sense that it was very easy to push with one hand up a pretty good hill
Banana Split Pudding Cups
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment