Monday, January 10, 2011

the family calendar

I switched things up this year and did a calendar for my side of the family.  I gave spencer the option to swapp his family pictures in if he wanted to, but he decided not to ...
Just thought I'd showcase the one project a year I actually finish:)

7 comments:

Kevin and Amber said...

So cute!! I have enjoyed reading your posts lately. We should totally hang out more often.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Korie Bellamy Photography said...

does anyone else speak icelandic? j/k I have no idea what language this is ... I hope I don't keep getting them:)

Maranda said...

He posted the same thing on my blog. I went to my sitmeter to find out what referred him to my blog...and it was your profile that did. I did the google translater and this is what he wrote:

Peace be to you

Consider what you seek because the desire can make you lose caution and the possibility of fulfilling his useful way for you.

The joy of life!

Korie Bellamy Photography said...

well at least that's a nice pro:)

Jessica said...

Wow! I am so impressed! Was this like a scrapbook or all photo shopped? You have inspired me!

Korie Bellamy Photography said...

all photoshop (elements that is)... love it