Seems how we were caught at most of the houses I think I can safely blog about this :)
Yesterday I made some fun treats to take around to Ethan's friends houses to start the neighborhood Ghosts for Halloween. It turned out to be really fun, except that Zachs screams announced our arrival at every house we went to when we opened the van door to get out. The first house we went to was Maggie's house. Ethan, Mason and I snuck up to the door and set the treat down and rang the door bell, but I guess I didn't explain it well enough to Ethan because when I got to our hiding spot I looked to see where Ethan was and he had run across the street and stood in their LINE OF SIGHT instead of following me. The funniest thing that happened though was when Trever full on caught us at Dallin's house and Ethan turned around and assured him that it wasn't us who had knocked on his door:)
Banana Split Pudding Cups
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment