meeting baby zachary:)
Ethan was the most excited out of my two boys to meet and show off his new baby brother. when we got home we kept hearing him tell his friends to come and look at his new brother it was really cute until one of his friends saw me in my underwear. Mason was a lot more reserved about zach and for the most part pretended that he didn't exist, but it was hard for me because I could tell that Mason was a little anxious about this new addition. He's been a pretty good baby and had a pretty good first night not crying (as long as he was being held)
3 comments:
He is just precious, it almost makes me want to have a newborn then I come to my senses :)
I know I congratulated you in person already, but this handsome boy deserves double the welcome!
Congratulations Korie!
Post a Comment