alright, I am more than willing to check Mason out to anyone who might want him:) I'm trying to tell myself that he is preparing me for my newborn, but honestly!!! he slept better as a newborn!!
last night he woke up at 12:30 and I took a shift at 2:00 and at 4:30 Spencer came and ended my shift because I was yelling at Mason to just lay down and go to sleep. It doesn't feel like he's sick and he's not grumpy he is just wide awake and actually pretty darn happy. so ... if you like being up from 12:30 - 5:30 let me know and we can work out a schedule:)
sometimes life is just plain hard
Banana Split Pudding Cups
3 months ago
3 comments:
He is totally trying to get you prepared for what is to come. Take deep breaths, you will get through this :)
is that what Noah is doing for you too? when are you going to announce .. lol
Maybe I could have Eva give him lessons on sleeping through the night.
Post a Comment