Thursday, May 7, 2009

Comprehensive review so far ... I consider myself kind of an expert now at stain removal and am willing to try anything that might speed up the process of treating literally everything that mason wears. I just tried shout advanced for little under a week and my review so far is ... it hasnt taken any of the stains out and I've had to retreat them with spray and wash (with resolve, the stick) now my friend Kara told me it works best if you leave it on for like a week, and I have to admit that I havent done that yet and am testing that now ... so we'll see.

1 comment:

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

i used spray and wash on all the laundry myself, and i have also started grandma's secret spot remover that i bought from hobby lobby. it's pretty good as well. especially on the carpet!