ok, I loaded these pictures wrong, let's just say it was a busy but very fun day!! My mom called on Teusday and wanted us to go to California on Wednesday and after some thoughtful consideration of the dangers (flying) and the new experiences I could give my child I decided to do it and we had a blast!! We went to this marine museum and got to pet just about everything... did you know sharks are really rough feeling? then we went to lunch where Ethan PASSED OUT!! and then for the coup de grat (I'm not sure that's right, but you get my meaning) we went to the beach and I have to say that hour and 1/2 made the whole trip worth it (turbulence and all) Ethan was a little nervous about the waves and water to begin with and by the end I was running after him afraid he'd be swept out to sea :) Thank you mom for suggesting this and thank you to my in laws and my wonderful neighbor for helping me out with Mason!! oh and to Brenda for convincing me that i wasnt being a bad mom for leaving Mason home:) The last picture needs to be labeled "Run Gromma Run"
2 comments:
OMG! How fun!! I am so jealous!!! :)
That is so great! You can tell by the look on Ethan's face how much fun he was having. I too, am jealous. I need a vacay.
Post a Comment